Kozhikode Calicut International Airport (CCJ)
Kozhikode Airport (IATA: CCJ, ICAO: VOCL) also known as Calicut International Airport or Karipur Airport, is located at 28 km from Kozhikode city center and serves the cities of Malappuram and Kozhikode.
Kozhikode or Calicut is one of the most popular cities of southern India. It is the third largest city in Kerala state, with a total population of 550,440 inhabitants. According to a recent research, is the second best city to live in India. It is a wide cultural city, counting with a big offer of temples like the Thali Shiva Temple, the Tali Temple, and has magnificent beaches such as the Kappad Beach and the Kozhikode Beach.
- Flight Status
- Check the status of your flight. Check Arrivals Flight Status or Departures Flight Status
- See more transport information.
- See more terminal information.
- Car Hire / Car Rental
- If you want to rent a car, use the search engine on our car rental page and compare all operating companies
- Present and Future
- In order to follow the expansion of the airport, there are some projects on the table like an apron expansion, a visitors’ gallery, a new luggage room, water and sewage treatment plants, etc. which is expected to improve airport facilities.
Contact Information IGI AirportSee the airport in Google Maps
Lost & found baggage: Passengers can report any damaged baggage to the ground handling agent of their airline.
Lost & Found call: +91 81 2920 2233
Address: Airport Director
Airports Authority of India
Calicut International Airport
Calicut Airport P.O
Malappuram Dist-673647 (Kerala), India
Telephone: +91 483 2712 630